Faculty orders are coordinated by each college office. Colleges or departments work directly with the supplier, Jostens, to place faculty orders. Contact: Clay Rogers: (970) 617-5970, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cap, gown, hood, and tassel pick up
- Regalia will not be shipped to students. All students must pick up cap, gown, hood and tassel.
- Cap, Gown, Hood, Tassel is not a rental, the package is kept by the graduate. No returns.
- All regalia distribution will take place at Grad Fest in the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center on the following days:
- Grad Fest; Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; December 16 – 17
- Saturday, December 18; regalia will be available for pick up prior to each commencement ceremony line up, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., in the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center.
- Bachelor’s package includes cap, gown, and college color tassel. Nothing is returned. Photo ID is required for pick up.
- Master’s package includes cap, gown, hood and master’s black tassel. Nothing is returned. Photo ID is required for pick up.
- Doctorate package includes tam, gown, hood and tassel. Nothing is returned. Photo ID is required for pick up.
Graduates will receive a complimentary diploma cover at the Commencement ceremony. The actual diploma(s) will be mailed to graduates six to eight weeks after the end of the semester. For those unable to attend the ceremony, diploma covers are available to pick up in person at the Registrar’s Office (at no charge). If you prefer to have a cover mailed, please visit the CSU Registrar’s Office website.
Graduation Announcements and Class Ring Sales
Our partners are representatives from CB Grad Announcements (announcements) and Josten’s (class rings). Announcement orders may be placed at www.cbgrad.com or by calling (800) 433-0296. Customized orders are returned within seven days of being ordered.
Generic announcements (non-personalized announcements) may be purchased at the University Bookstore at any time.