Cap and Gown – Regalia
Online ordering will be available mid-September. The deadline to order for fall 2023 will be Tuesday, October 31.
- Regalia will not be shipped to students. Graduates must pick up their cap, gown, and tassel. Hoods are for masters and doctorate only.
- Students can arrange for someone else (family member, friend, colleague, etc.) to pick up their regalia package on their behalf. There is a check out and sign out process during distribution.
- Cap, Gown, Hood, Tassel is not a rental, the package is kept by the graduate. No returns.
- All regalia distribution will take place at Grad Fest in the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center on the following days:
- Thursday, Dec. 14; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 15; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 16; regalia will be available for pick up prior to each Commencement ceremony, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center.
- Photo ID required for pick up.
The deadline to order faculty regalia is the same as for students: Tuesday, October 31. Faculty ordering and shipping are coordinated by each college office. Colleges or departments work directly with the supplier, Jostens, to place faculty orders. Contact Clay Rogers to place orders, (970) 617-5970, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduates will receive a complimentary diploma cover at the Commencement ceremony. The actual diploma(s) will be mailed to graduates six to eight weeks after the end of the semester. For those unable to attend the ceremony, diploma covers are available to pick up in person at the Registrar’s Office (at no charge). If you prefer to have a cover mailed, please visit the CSU Registrar’s Office website.
Graduation Announcements and Class Ring Sales
Our partners are representatives from CB Grad Announcements (announcements) and Josten’s (class rings). Announcement orders may be placed at www.cbgrad.com or by calling (800) 433-0296. Customized orders are returned within seven days of being ordered.
Generic announcements (non-personalized announcements) may be purchased at the University Bookstore at any time.