Cap and Gown – Regalia
- The deadline to order regalia was March 30. You may purchase your regalia items during Grad Fest May 11 – 15.
The deadline to order faculty regalia is the same as for students: Wednesday, March 30. Faculty ordering and shipping are coordinated by each college office. Colleges or departments work directly with the supplier, Jostens, to place faculty orders. Contact Clay Rogers to place orders with a P-Card, (970) 617-5970, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cap and Gown – Regalia Pickup
- Student regalia will not be shipped. Students must pick up cap, gown, and tassel.
- All regalia distribution will take place at Grad Fest in the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center on the following days:
- Wednesday and Thursday, May 11 – 12, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Friday, May 13, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14; regalia will be available for pick up prior to each commencement ceremony line up, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. in the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center
- Sunday, May 15; regalia will be available for pick up prior to each commencement ceremony line up, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Iris & Michael Smith Alumni Center
- CSU is actively monitoring the status of COVID-19 and will follow university policy during Grad Fest and regalia pick up inside the Iris and Michael Smith Alumni Center.
- Photo ID is required for pick up.
Graduates will receive a complimentary diploma cover at the Commencement ceremony. The actual diploma(s) will be mailed to graduates six to eight weeks after the end of the semester. For those unable to attend the ceremony, diploma covers are available to pick up in person at the Registrar’s Office (at no charge). If you prefer to have a cover mailed, please visit the CSU Registrar’s Office website.
Graduation Announcements and Class Ring Sales
Our partners are representatives from CB Grad Announcements (announcements) and Josten’s (class rings). Announcement orders may be placed at www.cbgrad.com or by calling (800) 433-0296. Customized orders are returned within seven days of being ordered.
Generic announcements (non-personalized announcements) may be purchased at the University Bookstore at any time.