Event Conduct Guidelines
Masks on campus:
Beginning Thursday, March 3 Colorado State University will no longer require masks to be worn in indoor areas on our Larimer County campuses. Wearing a mask will be a personal choice rather than a university requirement and we will respect everyone’s personal choice. For additional COVID-19 protocols please visit https://covid.colostate.edu/.
Prohibited items not allowed in Commencement and Commissioning venues include the following:
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs carried in by patrons
- Glass bottles, metal cans, or not sealed beverages
- Strollers/car seats
- Sticks, bats, or clubs, including any attachments
- Fireworks, firearms or other weapons, or simulated weapons
- Ice chests or large coolers
- Bota bags or wineskins
- Air horns, bullhorns, or other artificial noisemakers
- Framed backpacks
- Animals other than certified guide dogs for the disabled
Clear Bag Policy
A clear bag policy will be in effect for the Moby Arena commencement ceremonies. To learn about this policy.